Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Just because I can


So I'm sitting in class minding my own business texting mr housey house when he feels the need to tell me and brag and taunt me with the fact that he was blogging!!!

Well now we can't have him thinking that he can get away with taunting me now can we?!


See What Mr Ragu Esquire forgets is that unlike him I *points to self all lil kid proud* have a laptop.

Oh yes I can blog from anywhere wireless internet is free so basically all of campus!!


The picture i s of me Bubbles and Nic at the greenies sim in their backyard chillen on a carrot. MMm carrots beta carotene ftw!

1 comment:

House Ragu said...

God I wish I had a laptop sometimes....


I've been to this place before but I didn't buy a costume. I took photos too but that was eons ago. Time to head back with my whacked out video card and test it out!