Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tired.

Random updates from a tired me.

So as those of you who know me know I've been looking for a job for quite some time and my financial matters have gotten pretty desperate.

In fact I did the math and I've been surviving on less than 1000 calories a day...I gained wright go figure.

Any who I had an interview yesterday at the registrars office and it seemed to go very well. they seemed to like me and the fact that I was an older student and lived in town year round.
I was told they would call me wed as they still had a few interviews to do so I left hopeful but worried I desperately needed this job.

So I get home and I'm napping I didn't sleep at all the night before and my phone starts ribbiting...yes I'm weird. I pick up and it's one of the woman I interviewed with and she offered me the job! yaya bye bye starvation I shall not miss you.

I start to day after my next class and I'm nervous, I'm always nervous when I start a new job. Doesn't help I'm sleepy as heck even though I went to bed early last night.
it's going to be a long day for me after work I have my psychology class and that doesn't get out until 9pm oi.

I better go I have an orange to eat and the web to surf before my class starts!

No comments: