Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Do you ever wish you could just be 7 years old again?

Remember when you were 7 and the only care in the world you had was a little bit of homework and avoiding getting cooties?
I often wish I could go back to being that age when instead of worrying about bills groceries rent electric finding a job losing a job.....all I had to worry about was winning in freeze tag and chasing a boy name John around the playground.
That's another thing that was a lot easier at 7. If you liked a boy you chased them around the playground and hit them and ahhh love everyone knows you like them.
No games but the ones handed out from older kids or made up yourself.
I worry a lot these days, life is stressful school is stressful everything is stressful.
But at least with S.L I can be a kid again if only for a few moments in some p.g sims.


I of course was a perfectly innocent child!




1 comment:

House Ragu said...

Innocent my ass, I've got a nasty hunch you were a shit disturber! I can sniff your kind out a mile away!